Rustic Handmade 12" Round Metal Willow Wall Clock With Powder Coat Finish
This Rustic Handcrafted 12" Round Metal Willow Wall Clock With Powder Coat Finish will look stunning in your rustic cabin, lodge, retreat, or country-style home. Willow trees are a popular shade tree, and these beautiful trees with their flowing branches are also referred to as Weeping Willows. Each clock is skillfully hand-cut and crafted by Third Generational Metal Workers in the U.S.A. It is then given baked-on moisture and UV resistant powder coating in your choice of an exclusive two-tone powder, a rust powder, or a black powder coat. Since the metal surface and powder coat on each clock is handcrafted, the texture and color variations will vary slightly. You'll have a one-of-a-kind piece. Each wall clock is made to order just for you! Ships within 2-3 weeks from receipt of the order straight from the manufacturer.
Rustic Handmade 12" Round Metal Willow Wall Clock Made In The U.S.A.
- Manufactured by Ironwood Industries
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Powder coat options: 2-Tone Rust, Rust, Black
- Dimensions: 12" Length x 12" Width x 1.125" Depth
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Moisture and UV Resistant
- ** Two-Tone Rust is the default coating if one is not chosen.
- Made to order just for you! Ships within 2-3 weeks of order straight from the manufacturer.