American Black Bear, Fade Resistant, Heavy Traffic Lodge Area Rug
This American Black Bear, Fade Resistant, Heavy Traffic Lodge Area Rug will look gorgeous in your rustic cabin, lodge, retreat, or lodge-style home. Made to order right here in the U.S.A. and ships within 10 business days! The rugs come in various sizes and are made from American Dakota's exclusive nylon EndurStrand™ fibers. That means these fine rugs are fade-resistant, antimicrobial, and commercial grade tested for heavy traffic. Nylon is the strongest yarn available and is used in paracord, repelling rope, and even lariat ropes for calf roping. This resilient rug can take heavy traffic abuse and is easy to care for: just vacuum and spot clean with water. Made to order just for you! Ships straight from the manufacturer within 10 business days!
American Dakota Fine Area Rugs In America Black Bear Design
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. by America Dakota Rugs
- Commercial Grade - Stands up to heavy traffic
- Strong Exclusive EndurStrand™ Fibers
- Fade-Resistant Colors
- CRI (Carpet and Rug Institute) Green Label Plus certified
- Rug Pile 3/8 "
- Easy Care: Vacuum / Spot Clean With Water
- Available In Sizes: 3'x4', 2'x8', 4'x5', 5'x8', 8ft. Round, 8'x11'
- Made to order just for you! Ships straight from the manufacturer within 10 business days!