Fireside Lodge Handcrafted 30"H x 50"L x 50"D Barnwood 6-Sided Poker Table With Storage Or Timber Base
This Fireside Lodge Handcrafted 30"H x 50"W x 50"D Barnwood 6-Sided Poker Table With Storage Or Timber Base will look absolutely stunning in your bar room or game room. It will be the perfect rustic décor at your rustic cabin, log home, lodge resort, retreat, or country-style home. The poker table is made from authentic reclaimed red oak from 1800s tobacco barns right here in the U.S.A. The game table is not only unique and filled with natural character, but it is also a piece of history! The reclaimed barn wood's top has inlaid black walnut on the diagonals. The table features scooped poker chip and drink holders, a premium felt top in your choice of brown or red felt, and the storage base features European-style hinges for a clean, uncluttered profile. It is clear-coated with a catalyzed lacquer finish for lasting durability. Proudly made in the U.S.A. and ships from the heart of the Ozark Mountains. Made to order just for you! Please allow 16 weeks of lead time.
Fireside Lodge Handmade Luxury Barnwood 6-Sided Poker Table
- Handcrafted from authentic reclaimed red oak from 1800s tobacco barns
- Every piece is unique and filled with natural character
- Made in the USA: Individually handcrafted by Fireside Lodge Furniture in Minnesota
- 6-sided custom poker table that is 57" in Diameter from the farthest points. (Photo is of the 8-sided table.)
- Available with storage or timber base. Please specify when ordering. (Timber base is shown with a tabletop. The table top is sold separately.)
- Barnwood tabletop has inlaid black walnut on the diagonals.
- Scooped out poker chips and drink holders.
- Premium felt top (Please specify "Red" or "Brown" when ordering)
- Clear-coat catalyzed lacquer finish for lasting durability
- Measures: 30"H x 50"W x 50"D
- Weight: 225 lbs.
- Can double as a dining table with a poker table cover (sold separately)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made to order just for you! Please allow 16 weeks of lead time.