American Handmade Pig Weathervane
The American Handmade Pig Weathervane will bring country and farmhouse charm to your home or garden area. Made of 14-gauge steel, the pig design measures approximately: 10 3/4" X 6 1/2". The weathervane easily installs in less than one minute. The laser-cut design has intricate details and 3 protective coatings baked on to prevent fading and rust. The complete set includes a laser-cut top, wind cups that have sealed ball bearings to gently turn in any breeze, an EWNS directional that tells the direction the wind is coming from, and your choice of mount.
Complete Weather Vane In Pig Design
- Complete Weather Vane Set Includes Laser-top cut, wind cups, an EWNS directional, and your choice of mount.
- Material: 14 gauge steel
- Metal Design Measures: 10 3/4" X 6 1/2"
- Installs quickly
- Built to last. 3 baked-on coats to prevent fading or rusting.
- Additional tops purchased are interchangeable for different seasons or occasions.
- Proudly Handmade in the U.S.A.
60" tall garden mount includes an additional 30" stabilizing ground stake for easy mounting. The garden mount ships in two pieces and must be screwed together upon arrival.
Designed to fit a standard 4-12 roof pitch, but is adjustable to fit most roofs and includes a 15" rod.
Designed to mount to the side of a fence post or any vertical board. The plate measures 3"x3" and includes a 15" rod.
Designed to fit on top of any flat or horizontal surface. The plate measures 3" x 3" and includes a 15" rod.
Designed to fit gazebos, Cupolas, or any 4 or 8-sided roof/structure and includes a 15" rod.